Nonin 3231 USB Pulse Oximeter BRAND NEW!
Spot-on Accuracy, Connectivity, and Usability for information you can act on
Nonin Medical's Model 3231 OEM pulse oximeter with USB connection provides the solution for your SpO2 and pulse rate spot-checking monitoring needs. Only Nonin has SmartPoint™ capture and send and CorrectCheck™ technologies to provide advanced information you can act on.
Nonin's Model 3231 oximeters is a highly accurate medical device that is a valuable tool in any situation where accurate readings of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rates are needed. The Model 3231 aids in proactively identifying issues for early intervention and avoiding re-hospitalization.
- Features algorithms specifically for patients with challenging conditions such as low perfusion, dark skin tones and motion
- Quickly provides clinically proven accurate SpO2 and pulse rate readings from small to large fingers, good to low perfusion, and dark to light skin tones
- Large, patient facing screen
- Simple, easy to understand information
- Added content in the datastream to help support the patient
- Proprietary CorrectCheck™ technology advises the patient when the finger is not placed properly in the device
- Easily integrates into telemedicine hubs via USB port
- Easy-to-read large display for patient use
- High quality product with proven durability for any environment
The Model 3231 meets the Restriction of Hazardous Substance Directive (RoHS) standard to minimize the introduction of hazardous materials into the patient environment
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed